Silhouette Portrait® Cutting Mat | PixScan™
The Silhouette Portrait® PixScan™ Cutting Mat is designed to hold media in place when sending projects through to the Silhouette Portrait® Digital Cutting, Embossing & Etching Tool. The Cutting Mat features a low tack level and is comfortable with holding most different types of specialty and standard media. The mat comes in 1 size (7.5″ x 11.5″) and is intended to be used with the Silhouette Portrait® and Cameo® Digital Cutting Tools.
The PixScan™ Cutting Mat opens up another level of bespoke project possibilities. PixScan™ technology enables precise cutting out of any printed image or the position or position cut lines in a specific location on your material using a camera or scanner. PixScan™ is the perfect tool for digitising a printed collection or turning hand drawn designs and sketches into a cut job.
- The Portrait PixScan™ mat works with the Silhouette Portrait® and Silhouette CAMEO® and Version 3.1 (or higher) of the Silhouette Studio software.
- PixScan ™ is intended to help crafters digitize original artwork and photos.
Silhouette PixScan™ Technology Is Ideal For:
- Turning hand drawn sketches and lettering into cut jobs
- Digitizing fabric patterns
- Adding custom-cut borders and frames to professionally printed invitations
- Replicating a pattern at its original size
- Saving material and time using the “nesting” feature in Silhouette Studio®
- Digitizing your stamp collection into corresponding cut files
- Incorporating any printed image or pattern into your custom craft projects
- Turning photos and magazine clippings into cut or sketch files
- Saving any scanned or photographed image into your personal digital library
Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat | PixScan™: Intended Materials
- Magnet Paper
- Craft Foam
- Other Speciality Materials
Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat | PixScan™: Dimensions
- 7.5″ Wide x 11.5″ Long
Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat | PixScan™: Compatible Machines
Please Note: Images are for illustration purposes only.