Silhouette Cameo 3 | Digital Cutting Tool
The Cameo® 3 is perfect for the home crafter or small business and plugs straight into your PC or Mac just like a normal home printer. The Cameo® 3 features Bluetooth connectivity so (as long as you have Bluetooth compatible devices) you can do away with messy wires and have a clutter free work space leaving you more room for the important things.
Aesthetically the Cameo 3 is clean, understated and perfectly formed. The Dual Carriage and the easy to use touch screen are protected under the cover allowing the Cameo’s working parts to be protected if you have to move it around frequently or for when the Cameo® isn’t being used. The Cameo® 3’s Dual Carriage allows for multi-tool use so you can cut and sketch without having to swap your tools over. The dual pass feature makes the Cameo® 3 the fastest and most efficient Cameo® model to date. Featuring the AutoBlade, the Cameo® 3 makes cutting jobs easier than ever, just tell the software what media you intend to cut and it will automatically prepare the blade to the correct cut length for your material.
The Cameo 3 can cut material up to 12 inches wide and is fully compatible with the Silhouette’s Roll Feeder should you require to run large jobs through it and is fully supported by Silhouette’s range of tools and media collection.
The Silhouette Cameo 3 is the perfect die cutting machine for the home crafter or small business who requires the highest quality results for their projects.
Silhouette Cameo® 3 | Full Feature List
- Dual carriage for multi-tool use
- Higher 2 mm clearance
- Bluetooth® compatibility
- AutoBlade and the Deep – Cut Blade compatibility
- Sleek new look with touch screen located under the lid
- Barcode scanning feature for repeated cut job
- Push release blade holders
- Adjustable slider bars to accommodate various media sizes
- 12 inch cutting width
- Crosscutter on back of unit for cutting materials fed directly from a roll
- Silhouette roll feeder compatibility
- Built in optical scanner for Print & Cut applications
- PixScan™ technology compatibility
- Full colour LCD touch screen with mini tutorials for easy navigation and use
- USB port for reading and cutting saved files directly
- Blade and other storage compartments
- Power saving sleep mode
- PC and Mac compatibility
- Lightweight body
- Matless cutting capability
- Fiberglass reinforced synchronization belt to keep cuts precise
- Guide marks emphasized in Silhouette blue for easier visual alignment of mat and materials during loading
- Access to the Silhouette Design Store, a marketplace of over 85,000 ready made designs
Included Software | Silhouette Basic Edition
Silhouette Studio is a feature-rich program that allows you to make full use of your Silhouette machine’s capabilities.
- Font Access (For Font Files On Your Computer)
- Import .JPG | .BMP | .PNG Files
- Image Effects (B/W | Tint | Colour Saturation)
- Print & Cut
As you gain more experience you will most probably need to grow your software capabilities to match your projects and Silhouette Studio is designed to grow with you.
Additional Silhouette Studio Software Packages
Please Note: These packages are available to purchase separately, they are not included with the Cameo 3.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Operating System: Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 10
- MAC Operating System: OS X 10.7 And Higher
- Chromebook: Not Supported
- Internet Connection: Strongly Recommended (For Updates & Access To The Silhouette Design Store)
- Ram: 2 GB Recommended (Minimum of 1 GB)
- Processor: 2 Ghz or Faster
- Memory: 2 GB Hard Disc Space
- USB Port Type: 1.1 or Higher
Silhouette Cameo 3 | What’s Included
- Silhouette Cameo® Digital Cutting Tool
- Silhouette Studio® Software
- Power Cable, USB Cable
- Basic Instruction Manual
- 12″ Cutting Mat
- Cutting Blade
- One-Month Basic Subscription To The Silhouette Design Store
- 100 Free Digital Designs
Please Note: Images are for illustration purposes only.