Silhouette Curio PixScan™ Cutting Mat
The Silhouette Curio PixScan™ Cutting Mat is designed to hold media in place when sending projects through to the Silhouette Curio Digital Cutting, Embossing & Etching Tool. The Cutting Mat features a low tack level and is comfortable with holding most different types of specialty and standard media. The mat come in 2 size options (8.5″″ x 6″ | 8.5″ x 12″) and is intended to be used with the Silhouette Curio only.
The PixScan™ Cutting Mat opens up another level of bespoke project possibilities. PixScan technology enables precise cutting out of any printed image or the position or position cut lines in a specific location on your material using a camera or scanner. PixScan is the perfect tool for digitising a printed collection or turning hand drawn designs and sketches into a cut job.
- The Curio PixScan™ mat works with the Silhouette Curio and Version 3.1 (or higher) of the Silhouette Studio software.
- PixScan ™ is intended to help crafters digitize original artwork and photos.
- Due to the size of the mat, Royal Mail classes this item as an oversized item.
Silhouette PixScan™ Technology Is Ideal For:
- Turning hand drawn sketches and lettering into cut jobs
- Digitizing fabric patterns
- Adding custom-cut borders and frames to professionally printed invitations
- Replicating a pattern at its original size
- Saving material and time using the “nesting” feature in Silhouette Studio®
- Digitizing your stamp collection into corresponding cut files
- Incorporating any printed image or pattern into your custom craft projects
- Turning photos and magazine clippings into cut or sketch files
- Saving any scanned or photographed image into your personal digital library
Silhouette Curio Cutting Mat | PixScan™: Intended Materials
- Magnet Paper
- Craft Foam
- Other Speciality Materials
Silhouette Curio PixScan™ Cutting Mat: Dimensions
- 7.5″ Wide x 11.5″ Long
Silhouette Curio PixScan™ Cutting Mat: Compatible Machines
Please Note: Images are for illustration purposes only.