Silhouette Sketch Pens
Silhouette Sketch Pens allow you to transform your Silhouette Digital Cutting Tool into a Digital Sketching Tool and opens up a whole new world of creative potential. The Sketch Pens are available in 5 colour schemes and are compatible with all of Silhouette’s Digital Cutting Tools. To use the Sketch Pens simply remove the blade holder and replace it with your desired Sketch Pen (no adapter required), this means when you send a job through to your cutter it will draw your design rather than cut it out, you can then replace the pen with a blade and cut out around your sketch. You can use the Sketch Pens to draw/sketch elaborate designs onto various material types or to add a hand-drawn design to your projects.
Silhouette Sketch Pens: Available Colours
- Sketch Pens | Black & White: 3 x Black | 1 x White
- Sketch Pens | Natural: 1 x Brown | 1 x Charcoal | 1 x Dark Brown | 1 x White
- Sketch Pens | Glitter: 1 x Glitter Black | 1 x Glitter Green | 1 x Glitter Aqua | 1 x Glitter Pink
- Sketch Pens | Neon: 1 x Neon Blue | 1 x Neon Orange | 1 x Neon Pink | 1 x Neon Green
- Sketch Pens | Metallic: 1 x Bronze | 1 x Gold | 1 x Silver | 1 x Copper
Silhouette Sketch Pens: Technical Specifications
- Pen Tip Type: Roller Ball
- Pen Tip Size: Fine (0.5mm Wide)
- Adapter Required: No
Fitting: Remove the blade and simply drop the Sketch Pen into your Silhouette Digital Cutting Tool and secure.
Silhouette Sketch Pens: Compatible Machines
Please Note: Images are for illustration purposes only.