Silhouette UK Design Team Needs You!Marketing Assistant
Silhouette UK Design Team Needs You!
It’s that time of year again when we refresh our Design Team, are you up for the extremely enjoyable challenge of being a member of the Silhouette UK Design Team for 2022?
We currently have space for 2 new content creators to join the team.
The Silhouette UK Blog has been running since 2016 and we have learnt lots together so far! We are ready to dive in for another 12 months of amazing projects and tutorials – why don’t you join us for the ride?
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for Content Creators who absolutely love the Silhouette brand and who already own one or more of the following machines to help produce their blog.
• Cameo 4
• Mint Stamp Maker
• Alta 3D Printer
You will be expected to edit your own step by step blog posts and provide perfect pictures to really show off you makes!
We are looking for experienced creators who can produce well written, detailed and informative blog posts using all of the available medias produced by Silhouette on a twice monthly basis.
What Is Expected From Creators
• Use your Silhouette machine to create and submit 2 new project tutorials per month
• Create blogs in line with the Silhouette UK marketing schedule
• Showcase Silhouette products and create detailed tutorials on how to use them
• Optional opportunities may arise to take part in magazine articles, exhibitions, shows and demonstrations
• Be the go-to for new Silhouette users and provide inspiration for our Silhouette regulars
• Promote your post via your personal social media accounts and blogs
• Opportunity for your makes to be used as samples on HOCHANDA and Exhibitions
What Skills Are Required
• Solid camera skills to show off your projects
• Basic photo editing ability in order to size pictures for the blog
• Good knowledge of the machines functions and software
• Computer skills – using Word, Excel & Dropbox
• A passion for the Silhouette brand and products
• Good communication skills, you will work closely with the other team members to ensure projects do not overlap
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage your workload
What Do You Get For Being A Creator
• A quarterly design pack of media & supplies to be used in conjunction with the schedule
• A full schedule of themes and featured products to be used to create your blog
• Discounted products from the Graphtec GB Craft Store store
• Shout outs on our social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with your blog posts and designs linked to your accounts
• A link to your personal website or blog in every post
• Your work featured in our email campaigns
• Free to use Silhouette Design Store account which is pre-loaded with credit each month
• Be the first to find out about the latest Silhouette products
• Complimentary Tickets to the Creative Craft Show in the NEC Birmingham (subject to availability)
How To Apply
Submit the following information in a word document and email it to [email protected] with ‘SILHOUETTE UK DESIGN TEAM 22’ as the subject line.
• Email address
Tell us a little bit about yourself and your crafting history including:
• Links to your website/blog and other social media sites, ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, G+:
• If you are currently on a design team, please list them
• Tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for our team
• How would you describe your crafting style
• What Machines you have from the Silhouette range – Curio or Alta users would spark particular interest
Please list which of the following categories you are most interested in, you can choose more than one:
• Gift Making
• Clothing / Accessories / Jewellery
• Quilting / Sewing / Fabric
• Home Décor
• Cards & Papercrafts
• Vinyl Projects
• Altered Art
Attach photos of 5 to 10 of your best Silhouette projects for each of the categories you listed and include a step by step tutorial for a Silhouette project too (word or PDF format preferred) so we can get a feel for your writing style.